DAMPSTOP ECO MESH MEMBRANES for damp proofing walls
£85.97 – £326.93
LABS stocks and supplies the Dampstop Eco Mesh Membranes.
Dampstop Eco Mesh Membrane
The Dampstop Eco Mesh Membrane is a studded membrane with a polypropylene mesh on the reverse to prevent the penetration of water through walls.
Dampstop Eco Mesh Membrane is a water resistant membrane with stud forming a regular pattern on one face of the roll, and polypropylene mesh on the other side. It is tough but pliable and can be easily cut with a knife or scissors to the correct size. Suitable for use above and below ground and can be rendered, plastered or dot and dab boarded on top.
- Accepts direct render or plaster finish
- Can be dot and dab plaster boarded
- Creates a warm wall to prevent condensation and the formation of black bould
- Resistant to harmful salts left behind by rising damp
- Fast drying out process after the application of chosen finish
- Easy to cut to correct length
- Little to no damage to existing structure
- Resistant to the usual chemicals present in a construction environment
- Applied puncture free when using Wykamol CM Plaster Plugs
|DAMPSTOP ECO MESH MEMBRANES|
DAMPSTOP MESH 1 X 10m, DAMPSTOP MESH 1 X 20m, DAMPSTOP MESH 2 X 20m