CRACK SEALER KIT for crack repairs to property walls
LABS stocks and supplies the Crack Sealer Kit which is ideal for repairing cracks in property walls. Stitch crack repairs is a specialist process and should be only carried out by a professional tradesperson with adequate experience.
Crack Sealer Kit (Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus)
Crack Sealer Plus seals fine cracks in bricks, blocks, render and concrete and is available in brick red or concrete grey for a colour matched finish.
Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus is a 2 part, high strength, thixotropic epoxy adhesive. It has been specifically formulated for repairing fine cracks in brick, block, stone, concrete or masonry.
Wykamol Crack Sealer Plus is supplied in two screw cap containers, one contains the base resin, the other contains the curing agent. The kit includes a follower plate, empty cartridge, adapter nozzle and a flexible polymer tip.
The filing adhesive comes in concrete grey or brick red.
- Seals cracks in bricks, blocks, render and concrete
- High strength bond for fractured masonry
- Fill fine cracks without injection ports
- Non-shrink epoxy resin injection system
- Gels rapidly and cures within 12 hours
- Combines with substrate to create high bond strength
- Reduces viscosity under injection pressure to fill micro cracks
- Flexible 2 mm and 4 mm injection nozzles for ultra-fine crack injection
- Available in Brick Red and Concrete Grey for colour match seal
LABS also supply the Helical Equipment as well in order to apply the Crack Sealer Kit to the affect areas. The Crack Sealer Kit is used after the Helical Thor ties are inserted into the masonry or mortar where the crack has formed.
For any further information about the Crack Sealer Kit or any other products which is stocked and supplied by LABS. Please feel free to contact LABS through the website, by email on email@example.com, by phone on 0114 2302865 or visit the Damp Shop on 66 Crookes, Sheffield, S10 1UG.
|CRACK SEALER KIT|
CRACK SEALER PLUS KIT (RED) FOR BRICK, CRACK SEALER PLUS KIT (GREY) FOR RENDERS CAN BE OVERPAINTED