CAVITY DRAIN MEMBRANES
£283.85 – £321.85
LABS stocks and supplies cavity drain membranes which is the CM8 Waterproofing Membrane. There is two different heights; 2.05 metres and 2.47 metres.
CM8 Waterproofing Membrane
Wykamol CM8 Waterproofing Membrane is BBA approved for use on walls, floors, vaults and tunnels with minimal surface preparation required. Also suitable for external foundation waterproofing and internal above ground waterproofing to provide insulated dry lining where conventional plaster finishes are not suitable.
Wykamol CM8 Waterproofing Membrane is suitable for type ‘C’ (drained protection) structural concrete constructions in accordance with BS 8102.
When used for waterproofing basement floors and walls it is recommended that perimeter drainage channels are provided to optimise the flow of ground water towards the sump location.
Wykamol CM8 Waterproofing Membrane is used in a dry lining application. Various systems can be used in the head of the fixing plug, from timber battens to steel dry lining systems.
- Creates a dry , habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminate resistant
- Quick to install – minimal preparation needed to wall surfaces
- Easy to bend around windows and doors
- Easy to cut down using scissors
- No drying out process – Redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance
|CAVITY DRAIN MEMBRANES|
CM8 2.05m x 20m CLEAR, CM8 2.47m X 20m CLEAR