£24.02 – £42.34
Wykabor Boron Rods, for the treatment of timbers, are composed entirely of anhydrous boric oxide, which is activated when in contact with moisture. The contain the maximum level of borate preservative available in rod form (1kg of Boron Roads yields 1.7kg of boric acid when dissolved).
Suitable for use in timbers already at risk of, or showing signs of, decay, or as a preventative treatment in sound, dry timbers, which may be exposed to wetting in future, e.g. windows, door frames.
Wykamol Boron Rods are approved for use as directed under The Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986.
- Highly concentrated wood preservative implants
- Convenient to handle
- Full cross-section protection in damp wood
- Wide range of applications
- Suitable for prevention and timbers already at risk of rot and wood boring insects
- Paint finished can be applied to dry timber surfaces without delay
WYKABOR BORON RODS 8mm x 24mm, WYKABOR BORON RODS 8mm x 65mm, WYKABOR BORON RODS 12mm X 100mm